BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 29, 2008

The Real Me...

Hi, I'm Althea. Obviously you know that! Well...maybe? Anyway...I have a few things I would like to tell you about me...I love anything do do with art! I like painting, but I LURVE drawing!!! My favorite subject is...I dunno...ART! I like all CORE subjects, but I sometimes get bored with homework! I LURVE singing!!! I've heard that Filipinos love to dance and sing (well it doesn't mean all of us are actually good at it!), although, come to think of it, I don't know any Filipino that doesn't! I pretty much eat anything except for spicy food, BIZARRE foods (like BUGS or body parts of an animal that you wouldn't normally eat, like the tongue, or brain of an animal) and I do not like eating most VEGETABLES! A few are okay, like some types of mushrooms, corn, that kind of thing... ... ...I think that if my friends would describe me only using a few words they would probably say something like, I dunno...:

CRAZY
WEIRD
ACTIVE
FUN 
LOUD
Well, know you some more things about me...


0 comments: