BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 10, 2008

LEADERSHIP...

Leadership. Anyone can be a leader, I guess. Unless you think that leadership is when YOU can tell everyone, or anyone, what they can't or can do. Leadership is when you LEAD other people, help them, organize things so everything can be easier...I just absolutely, positively HATE those people who act so bossy, in control and stubborn! "You're doing it wrong! You're doing it wrong!" You say I'M doing it wrong...I'd like to see you try...

3 comments:

Shazzy said...

i liked the last part, about the bossy people =3..... and it is kinda true...... about the bossy person... yah i guess thats it... bye
shazzy...

Selena Putri said...

I am just wondering who you think is a leader.... I agree with you on the thing about bossy people.Selena

TeDdY said...

hahaha the last part was kinda funny! its preety true! and so was almost everything else on the page!