BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 15, 2008

I've spent 5 months in Middle School already?...Wow.



Middle School? I'm not sure exactly what words would be best to describe it! So many more things to try...to do. Opening locks? That many different classes? Homework? (And F.Y.I, I do know what homework is. But anyway, since we're getting older, we shouldn't really expect to have less homework...imagine 8th grade...!)  Would I really survive? It's hard to believe that I have (well..so far...) survived...
The words I have chosen for my WORDLE about the first half of 6th grade are about the many changes and new things that have introduced to us. Most of them, are skills, knowledge, or things I can't live without. They are important to me in different ways. Some of them are changes from Elemantary to Middle School, and others are things, or people that have been with me since 5th grade; like my friends. The things like many different teachers, and different classes apply to my new part of life at Middle School.

0 comments: